BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

LAGI ! LAGI DAN LAGI !!

CRYING AGAIN !

arrgghhh !! ak nangis laek !! why me be like thiz !! kenpa juak ak menjadi sungguh yang teramat lemah nie ! azie waa !! pleaz larrh !! jan r camnie waa !! wake up azie !! 4got about her !! go away from her life !! dea tiak perlu kan ko laek !! dea tiak syg ko laek !! juz 4got c BINATANG buas toe !! dea tiak layak buat ko camtoe !! juz think about urself !! ur study !! ur future !! urmmm but how !! i can't do anything !! my mind oledy lose !! always thinking about her !! still remmber our memories !! i'm still lurf her !! terlalu sngt syg kan dea ! tpy . . what should i do !! i oleady suffer with all thiz !! why me must be her victims !! urmmm !!! laek !! laek !! laek !! laek ak nangis !! i can't stop to cry !! when i alone !! i will remember her !! urmmm . . .arrggghhhh !!!!!!! why me like thiz waa !!i oledy hardly to 4got her . . but she's still come back in my mind !! always thinking about her ! so mcm mna mawu lpa kan dea if me like thiz !! . . .someone pleaz larr !! come in my life ! i need someone who's lurf me !! care me !! i need it all !! pleaz help me !

0 comments: